European Seminar 2015 Delphi
The 12th Annual European Seminar of ELIAMEP on ‘The EU and Its Discontents: Is the European Project Sustainable and/or Adaptable?’ took place at the European Cultural Centre in Delphi, Greece, from 10 until 13 September 2015. During the seminar the challenges created in Europe’s immediate neighbourhood, including immigration and relations with Russia[Read More...]
List of Participants – European Seminar Delphi 2015
You can find the list of participants here.[Read More...]
- Kevin Featherstone [Hellenic Observatory, London School of Economics and Political Science - Director], The Greek Saga: What went wrong?
- Elena Flores [European Commission, DG Economic and Financial Affairs - Director of Directorate "Policy Strategy and Co-ordination"], Euro crisis: Whose rules and whose adjustments?
- Michael Landesmann Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies – Scientific Director], Focus on External Imbalances – is this Problem being Solved?
- George Pagoulatos [Professor of European Politics and Economy, Athens University of Economics & Business (AUEB); Member of the Board of Directors, ELIAMEP], What Kind of Reform for Economic Governance?
- Wolfgango Piccoli [Teneo Intelligence - Managing Director], What went wrong with Greece?
- Federico Steinberg [Elcano Royal Institute], Whose Rules and Whose Adjustments?
- Helen Thomson [Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS), University of Cambridge - Reader in Politics], Presentation for the Delphi European Seminar